Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Photographic studies - !

These days it's not so much backcountry as training riders and horses in the front field (amazing what one small pinprick of a hill and an ancient corral can accomplish!). And, photographing horse language for the horse welfare novel big time. An ear twitch, a dance of four, sometimes five of the home herd, one moves and shifts the whole dynamic - I sit there sometimes for an hour, scribbling notes and photographing, and realize how much the last intense eight years of study are so rich! Eyes, as, so fascinating! Here's the Apache Hawk, one supremely complex little pinto that's taken me four years - four years! - to get my head around. Well, I willupload once the computer and I get compatible, eeeargh, I promise, as soon as possible!

No comments: